The brand new Race Tech Motorcycle Suspension Bible by Race Tech founder Paul Thede and Lee Parks.
If you've ever struggled to understand your suspension settings or how to repair it yourself, this book is the answer.
- Based on the wildly successful Race Tech Suspension Seminars
- Step-by-step guide to suspension disassembly, seal replacement, repairs, troubleshooting
- Clear explanation of what the various suspension "clickers" do and how to tune your suspension properly
- Suspension science and theory completely explained in ways you'll understand
- Tune your suspension properly and you'll ride faster, with more confidence
- Full size softcover
- 256 pages with 427 color photos (the step-x-step information) and 107 illustrations
- The best book on understanding and modifying any motorcycle's suspension that has ever been produced
- Information that applies to both street and dirt bike suspensions
- Essential information for any racer
Just published and not yet available in stores