The best control package for your vintage bike: A new and genuine set of Magura levers and a Whirlpull-style sidepull throttle.
- FitsMaico, Husky, Penton, Montesa, Ossa, Bultaco, CZ and most other vintage dirt bikes including the Japanese brands
- REAL Magura forged aluminum levers and perchs, not the cheapie "like-Magura" pot-metal imitations
- A set of levers and perches (clutch and front brake are different)
- Whirlpull-style (not made by Magura) sidepull throttle. This throttle is popular because it allows a lot of cable adjustment. Our customer favorite.
- Whirlpull throttle may be either black or silver depending on stock on hand
- Levers are a split-perch design for easy installation without removing your grips
- Cable adjusters are included but see the note below about cable size
Note: Some bikes, especially later Japanese models require larger cable adjusters. These levers ship with standard 6.3mm adjusters, so MEASURE your cables to see if they fit or if you require the larger adjusters.
Or choose the option to have both sizes of cable adjusters included for an additional $9.