A new, never been read copy of Classic Bike Magazine (CBR) Number Five --- the fifth and final issue of this glossy classic motorcycle publication.
More like a coffee table book than a traditional magazine, CBR combined luxurious photography with glossy premium paper to create a magazine worth saving as a collectable. It weighs nearly a pound!
Great idea, but the economy of 2001-2002 wasn't right for it, and CBR ceased publication after 5 issues. We have their remaining inventory of new, back issues.
Issue # 5 contains the following bike tests and stories:
- Cover story: World's Biggest Seller -- The Honda Cub
- 1977 MV Agusta Monza: Last of the Breed
- Bridgestone Mountain 90
- Indian's Bold Vision and Bitter End
- Japanese Exotica: The Super-Rare Suzuki XN85 Turbo
- The Rarest BMW: Reg Pridmore 1977 RSE
- Spanish Flyer: 1967 Montesa Impala Sport
- Pull-out posters: MV Agusta and Montesa Impala
- Classic Ads: Kawasaki Gets the Good Times Rolling
- Ahh Nuts: Understanding Fasteners
- Mountain High: Lake Tahoe CJMC Rally
- Classic Gear: Vetter Hippo Hands
- Future Collectable: Anything By Laverda
- Classic Sources: Where to find everything
- My First Ride: BSA Bantam
Plus additional stories, ads, classic bike news.