A new, never been read copy of Classic Bike Magazine (CBR) Number Three --- the third issue of this glossy classic motorcycle publication.
More like a coffee table book than a traditional magazine, CBR combined luxurious photography with glossy premium paper to create a magazine worth saving as a collectable. It weighs nearly a pound!
Great idea, but the economy of 2001-2002 wasn't right for it, and CBR ceased publication after 5 issues. We have their remaining inventory of new, back issues.
Issue # 3 contains the following bike tests and stories:
- Cover story: 1972 Suzuki GT550 Triple
- Honda 305 SuperHawk
- The Hot Dog Beemer: BMW K1
- Triumph Daytona
- Autolube Special: Yamaha YDS-3
- The First Hyper Bike: 1985 Suzuki GSX-R
- Dick Mann and the CB750 at Daytona
- Pull-out posters: Honda SuperHawk and BMW K1
- How to Title Classic Bikes
- Future Collectable: Suzuki RF900R
- Classic Ads: Harry and His Swinging Bridgestone
- Classic Sources: Where to find everything
- First Ride: Honda Super 90
Plus additional stories, ads, classic bike news.
New and unread. Last ones we have in stock.