A new, never been read copy of Classic Bike Magazine (CBR) Number Two --- the second issue of this glossy classic motorcycle publication.
More like a coffee table book than a traditional magazine, CBR combined luxurious photography with glossy premium paper to create a magazine worth saving as a collectable. It weighs nearly a pound!
Great idea, but the economy of 2001-2002 wasn't right for it, and CBR ceased publication after 5 issues. We have their remaining inventory of new, back issues.
Issue # 2 contains the following bike tests and stories:
- Cover story: Norton's Sexy P-11 Scrambler
- Italian Stallion: 1963 Harley Sprint H
- Honda 650 Turbo: King of the "Turbo Era"
- 1966 Kawasaki W1 650 twin
- Wild Child: The Kawasaki Mach 3 Triple
- 1974 Ducati GT750
- Pull-out posters: Ducati GT750 & Kawasaki W1
- 1976 XS750 Yamaha Triple
- Future Collectable: Honda SuperHawk V-Twin
- Classic Ads: Suzuki and the "Impossible Bike"
- First Ride: Yamaha YG2-80
Plus additional stories, ads, classic bike news.
New and unread. Last ones we have in stock.
GREAT holiday gift for the vintage/classic bike fan in your family.