A new, never been read copy of Classic Bike Magazine (CBR) Number One --- the premier issue of this glossy classic motorcycle publication.
More like a coffee table book than a traditional magazine, CBR combines luxurious photography with glossy premium paper to create a magazine worth saving as a collectable.
Great idea, but the economy of 2001-2002 wasn't right for it, and CBR ceased publication after 5 issues. We have their remaining inventory of new, back issues.
Issue # 1 contains the following bike tests and stories:
- Cover story: Kawasaki Z1
- 1966 Honda CL72 Scrambler
- No More Boring Beemers: The BMW R90s
- Black Beauty: Rickman Triumph Cafe Racer
- Water Buffalo: The Suzuki GT750
- Pull-out posters: Rickman Triumph & Kawasaki Z1
- Whatzit: Moto Beta TMX125
- Bultaco Mk 2 Metralla
- Project Hot Tomato: RD400 project bike
- Duluth Flyer: 1967 Yamaha Big Bear Scrambler
- Future Collectable: Yamaha GTS1000 Hub-Steerer
- Classic Ads: The Norton Girls
- First Ride: Suzuki T500 Titan
Plus additional stories, ads, classic bike news.
New and unread. Last ones we have in stock.
GREAT gift for the vintage/classic bike fan in your family.